So over the past few months I have gained alot of electronic music that i really like. I'm going to post it here over the next few weeks in order to build up the suspense. This particular song is one of my current favorites. I think its a combination of having actual lyrics instead of the same sentence over and over again and also the fact that im a huge sucker for electronic music that slowly changes its pitch, as this song does in the beginning. Either way, this is a song that I find myself explicitly selecting on my ipod during my morning commute, and I hope you like it as much as I do (and by you I mean Alex DL, because nobody else reads this blog)
-Myers
If you would like to download this song you may do so Here
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What's this I see?? A fruit themed blogspot title?
Surely I can claim credit for the influence of my highly popular and well-trafficked blog.
I love Gabriel and Dresden and I love you.
-JF
Post a Comment